Please select one of the galleries below to view our photos:
- I am now posting my photos at Zenfolio. Check it out.
- Ryan - his first halloween
- Ryan -
- Ryan - pictures of Ryan from 6/30/2007 to 7/25/2007.
- Ryan - our beautiful new baby boy. From birth to 6/29/2007.
- Alicia's Pregnancy -
- Washington D.C. - 7/2/06 - on our trip to Washington we visited the National Zoo, the Washington National Cathedral, and a few of the museums such as the Metropolitan Portrait Gallery.
- Oscar's B-day - our friend Oscar's 40th birthday party.
- Grandfather Mountain - 5/27/06 - a quick trip to Grandfather Mountain in Western North Carolina.
- Butterflies - 3/1/04 - photos taken at the Magic Wings Butterfly House, which is an exhibit at the Museum of Life and Science.
- Local 506 - 1/14/06 - pictures from a local bar in Chapel Hill
- Christmas 2005 - spent in Denver, CO.
- New Jersey - 10/03/05 - we drove to NJ to visit my brother, sister-in-law and their two adorable boys.
- Stuck in a Rut - 09/17/05 - Rallycross
- Our new house - view the progression of our new house being built.
- Shannon & Ernie's Wedding -
We shot all the photography at our cousin's wedding. Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Local 506 - 7/9/05 - pictures from a local bar in Chapel Hill
- California Trip - 7/2004 - visited family in California
- Jeanine's Wedding - my cousin Jeanine's wedding.
- Volleyball Tournament - 6/26/04 - Mike's team won the volleyball tournament.
- Carolina Raptor Center - 5/31/04
- The Carolina Raptor Center tries to
rehabilitate injured birds so they can be re-released into the wild. The ones who's injuries
are too severe, such as the ones in these photos, are kept at the center for educational
purposes. Please note that some of these pictures are of birds missing an eye, missing
part or all of a wing, or that have some other discernable injury. Also, because it rained
on the day that we went to the center, some birds may look a little funny. There is nothing
wrong with them, they are just wet. As a second note, many of these photos have blurry
lines running across them. These are the wires of the enclosures. We were unable to get
close enough to the fencing so as to blur it out of the photos. (interesting fact - did
you know that Bald Eagles only weigh an average of 5 pounds!?).
- North Carolina Zoo - 5/23/04 - we took
another trip to the zoo.
- Volleyball - 5/22/04 - we went to
watch a few friends play in a volleyball tournament.
- Harescramble Race - 5/21/04 - Mike and
his friend Dave raced in the Devils Ridge hare scramble race. Mike is rider #95 and Dave
is rider #959
- Butterflies - 5/5/04 - photos taken
at the Magic Wings Butterfly House, which is an exhibit at the Museum
of Life and Science.
- Duke Gardens - 4/24/04 - photos
of the Sarah P. Duke Gardens
located on Duke University
- Primate Center - 4/24/04 - photos
of the Duke University Primate Center.
- North Carolina Zoo - 4/18/04 - a trip
to the NC Zoo.
- Charlotte - 4/3/04 - just a quick
visit to Charlotte.
- Arboretum - 3/29/04 - photos of the
JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State
- Jordan Lake Sunsets - 3/04 - photos
of Jordan Lake,
located in Apex, NC.
- Duke Chapel - 2/21/04 - photos
of the chapel located on Duke University.
- THSCC at VIR - 2/14/04 - Tarheel Sports
Car Club event at Virginia International Raceway.
- Christmas Cookies - 12/21/2003
- the cookie baking madness happened this year at Florence and Gene's house.
- Christmas - 12/2003 - we spent
Christmas in Denver Colorado.
- Our Wedding - 12/28/2003 - our wedding
was held at The Brown Palace in Denver, CO. Paul
Haberstroh, the professional photographer we hired to shoot our wedding, took the
bulk of these photos. The remaining photos were shot by friends and family.
- Aurora - 10/30/03 - seeing an aurora
in North Carolina is a rare occurrence.
- State Fair - 10/24/03 - NC state
- Pimp N Ho Party - 10/18/03 - Dave
and Crystal throw a theme party. Since we were part taking of the fun, we cannot attest
to the quality of the photos.
- THSCC at Roebling/Savannah - 9/20/03
- Tarheel Sports Car Club event at Roebling
- Dave and Crystal's - 7/4/03 - just a few
people hanging out at Dave and Crystal's old house.