Creme De Menthe Brownies
1. Prepare brownies according to package directions. Bake in a 9x13 pan. Allow to cool completely.
2. Mix powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and creme de menthe together. Beat thoroughly. Spread over cooled brownie layer.
3. In a small pot on the stove top melt the butter. Add the milk chocolate chips and remove from heat. Stir until smooth. The chocolate sauce should be warm, not exceedingly hot (if it is hot let cool for a little while).
4. Spread chocolate sauce evenly over the Creme De Menthe layer. Allow to cool completely.
5. Cut into squares and serve. (If you put it in the refrigerator and the top becomes very hard, it will crack when you cut it.)