1. Cook chicken and set aside. In a small glass mix cornstarch and water and set aside.
2. Sauté vegetables in oil until they are tender. Add hoisin sauce and soy sauce and sauté for 1 minute. Add cornstarch mixture and mix until thickened. Add chicken and cook until heated.
3. Fill Wok or pan with oil until it reaches about 2 inches up the side of pan. Place on med-high to heat oil while wrapping filling.
4. For each egg roll, place 2 tbsp filing diagonally on wrapper. (When you look down at the wrapper, it should look like a diamond) Lift the bottom corner over the filling. Then fold both corners on top of that. Dip two fingers in the egg and moisten the top flap and then roll the egg roll over tightly till flap is completely wrapped around. (No filling should be showing, if so, there is too much filling in the wrapper).
5. After all the filling is rolled up, cook the egg rolls in the hot oil. (Be careful when placing the egg rolls in the oil, the oil may splash or 'sizzle' and could burn you). Cook a few egg rolls at a time and remove with a slotted metal spoon.