Italian Egg and Vegetable Scramble
1. Heat butter and olive oil in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and begin cooking over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, remove sausage casings and crumble the meat. Add to potatoes, cooking and stirring until the sausage is lightly browned.
3. Add onion and green pepper, stirring occasionally until onions are limp and potatoes are done.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs with half & half, salt, and oregano until well combined.
5. Add tomatoes and egg mixture all at once to the potatoe mixture. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring lightly as eggs begin to thicken.
6. Spoon eggs over slices of hot buttered and toasted Italian bread, and sprinkle with cheese, then parsley