Lemon Dill Tilapia
- Fresh tilapia filets
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- On a large plate, mix together the flour, lemon pepper, sea salt and dill weed.
- Dredge the tilapia filets in the flour blend.
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Saute the tilapia filets for approximately 3 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Sprinkle the filets with a little fresh lemon juice and garnish with dill weed.